Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rashes Between The Eyes And On Nose I Have A Rash/allergy On My FACE! What Is The Best Way For It To Heal Completely Without Leaving Any Scars?

I have a rash/allergy on my FACE! what is the best way for it to heal completely without leaving any scars? - rashes between the eyes and on nose

The rash is just below the eyes and on the bridge between the eyes and above the nose. Coz I'm so worried many days passed and still no cure! is still red when I wash the AWF. I have no idea if I ever wash my face to him. Coz I very dry skin, and sometimes my face feels very dry and dirty places, so I wash my face with warm water the whole time. Please help me, I am so worried. It's my face! I apply powder / cream to alleviate this? So far, Ive only apply a moisturizer, but I'm not sure that the aid, so that nothing appylying arrested after washing the face, worried it will get worse. And not even wipe his face with a towel, the towel would be afraid for him be difficult, or contaminated tissue. HEEELLLP!

No comments:

Post a Comment